Saturday, March 31, 2012

OPI Pepe's Purple Passion

OPI Pepe's Purple Passion from the Winter 2011/2012 Muppets collection

*sigh* Don't you hate it when you buy a polish with so much potential, and are left disappointed, let down. I know, not the way you want a post to start, but I thought I was really going to like this one... My favorite color is purple, it had little golden flakies in it- in the bottle, especially in the light, it looked pretty!
What you see is two coats- application was easy enough; the formula was fine, and OPI does have my favorite brush. What made this polish less than stellar for me is that the golden flakies practically disappeared on the nail, and the color was more of a dark raisin than anything I would call purple.
Looking at the pictures, I admit, I may be acting a little over dramatic, but I don't think this is a color I would wear again.



0 comments:

Post a Comment