Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nail Mail from Jaybird!

Today I got some awesome nail mail! My friend Jennifer, as known as Jaybird, sent me a ton of drug store goodies! I was shocked at how many polishes she managed to fit in just one box!
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves
You just know this is full of goodness!

Kudos to her for making sure they were protected!!

Holy moly! So much pretty glitter! So many ideas for what to do with these!

All the pretties! Can you believe she fit 45 bottles in there?!?

These will be perfect for summer!

Deep, dark Color Clubs!

More lovely Color Clubs 

Some Cosmetic Arts- the last two remind me of Mermaid's Tears and Seaweed from OPI

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear! Yes, those last two blues have holo glitter!!!

More Sally Hansen- Black Diamond on the end is so gorgeous!

Sinful Colors- I have never seen the middle color, Fig, before

NYC, Finger Paints and a Sonic Kashuk

Revlon and Nailtiques- I didn't know Nailtiques made colored polish

A Chameleon and a couple Borghese

Sorry I didn't include names, but if you need me to identify one, let me know and I'll do my best to let you know what it is :)
Thank again so much Jennifer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment