Wednesday, March 7, 2012

OPI Thanks a Windmillion

OPI Thanks a Windmillion from the 2012 OPI Holland spring collection

The Holland collection recently released by OPI truly had some great gems in it, including my favorite from the collection, Thank a Windmillion. OPI describes the polish as a breezy sea green. The color is some what similar to OPI Mermaid's Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection, but Thanks a Windmillion has a slightly more dusty quality to it.
I can't tell you how much I loved this polish! The muted quality made it a very wearable shade, as opposed to some other 'louder' green tones. It applied like a dream- I just love how close to the cuticle I can get with the OPI Pro-Wide bush without making a mess! There really was almost no clean up required. This is a great spring tone and I would be happy to recommend this polish to anyone!


Quick note, I hear this and Zoya Bevin are near dupes, so you don't need both! I prefer the OPI brush, hence my purchase of Thanks a Windmillion, but if you like Zoya better, Bevin may be a good choice for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment