Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Thinking of Blue

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Thinking of Blue

I was searching for a nice dark blue to serve as a base for a manicure I had in mind. I was hoping for something that would be an easy one coat and I thought Thinking of Blue may work pretty well.
The color of the polish is nice- it's a rich, slightly dark blue, no where near black. The formula of the polish was pretty darn good too!What you're seeing is one slightly thick coat- you'll notice there are no bald patches or areas where nail line is visible.
What you did not see was the near fit I had applying it because of the terrible, terrible brush! I don't often take pictures of brushes but this brush... oh this brush! Do you see how it got trimmed on one side but not on the other? That made it really hard to polish because one side would get all over the skin around my nails, and the other did not cover nearly enough of the mail.

While I understand that this is a defect, as I compared it to a few other Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes I have, it does not change how annoyed I was. Anyways, as you can tell, eventually I got all my digits painted, and overall, I would recommend the polish, but please check your brushes before you buy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment