Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nail Mail from Bloom.com

I am so excited when nail mail comes! I recently got an awesome box of goodies that I purchased from Bloom.com ! I have purchased several times from this website and have had nothing but good experiences. Even better, my purchases have been quite the steal since their gift certificates have popped up on LivingSocial for half price.
They offer free shipping for any purchase $49 or above. They also give free samples that you get to chose yourself based off the amount you spend. Brands they sell that might entice the nail enthusiasts include OPI, Zoya, Essie, Pop Beauty, and Priti.
And now for the good stuff!
Not only was it well packaged, it was pretty!

With my love for flakies, I am delight to have Zoya Flecked Effects!


Zoya Ivy, and from the True collection Lotus and Skylar

Some nice little samples they included for free!

Very happy to get these goodies! Are there any you want to see???

0 comments:

Post a Comment