Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Buddy nail mail!

Like this past holiday, a group of friends did a swap for this summer. I was so lucky to have a very sweet, generous, and thoughtful swap buddy! I just wanted to give her a million hugs and thank her so very much for everything she did. She included sweet treats for me, some fun stuff for my fur babies, some nice jewelry and TONS OF POLISH! I was grinning ear to ear as I opened each one as there were so many polishes she gave me the I don't think I'd ever get without her kindness. DS Sapphire is a stunning light blue linear holo that I have been lusting after for so long! OPI Diva of Geneva is a beautiful shimmery red. This little Japanese gem looks like it will be a pretty lilac holo And of course, I am a sucker for frankens, so Practice Makes Purple made me happy :) Thank you again summery buddy <3








0 comments:

Post a Comment