Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nicole by OPI Iris My Case

Okay, I'll say it- I have actually avoided the Nicole by OPI polishes. They have a very unappealing packaging in my opinion- I am not the only one who thinks it looks like a saggy boob. I am baffled why OPI felt the need for a more juvenile brand as I need no age limited, young or old, for nail polish. Despite these reservations, I was recently out with a friend when we saw Iris My Case. The name amused me, but it was the lovely purple gold duochrome polish within that broke me- it had to be mine.
I was pleasantly surprised by this purchase. The brush was easier to use than I excepted- though the wand on the brush was a bit stumpy, it actually played to my favor, especially when painting my left hand. It was another polish that required just two coats to full opacity. The only issue I had was that the gold shift that was so obvious in the bottle required a certain light to be seen on the nail.
So, I will no longer this brand, and can't wait to see what other colors they come out with!



0 comments:

Post a Comment