Friday, July 20, 2012

Finger Paints Circus Peanut

I didn't get this color when it first came out, despite all the hype behind it. I have consumed, even enjoyed circus peanuts, but I didn't imagine it would be a color I would want on my nails. Despite those reservations, I was more than happy to pick it up at Sally Beauty Supply when it went on clearance for only $1.99. Now, I really am not sure that this is the artificial orange I associate with circus peanuts- I almost thought the color was more melon, like a cantaloupe. No matter what you want to call the color, I will say it was a delight to use. The consistency was terrific and it only took two coats to reach full opacity. I think this is a great color for summer and if you can still find, I would recommend grabbing it up!





0 comments:

Post a Comment