Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sinful Colors Greek Isles

Every now and then, I want nothing more than a refreshing creme. Greek Isles fit the bill pertfectly for this summer creme craving for a cool, refreshing color. Greek Isles is teal, leaning more green than blue. I received a surprising number of compliments on this two dollar polish. I think one of the compliments I received that best described the color was the woman who told me it reminded her of the color of the old woody station wagons that were a staple of retro beaches. This creme applied well in two easy coats. It did seem to get a bit think, but I believe this may have been because of the warm weather and am not faulting the polish. I just love colors like this, though I had several in my collection, I don't believe any are a true dupe to Greek Isles, so I am more than happy to have it in my possession.





0 comments:

Post a Comment