Saturday, July 14, 2012

Barielle Glammed Out Garnet

I am always looking for a nice, flattering red. Red is such a classic color, dare I say the original 'it' color for polish, that I think everyone should have a few nice shades in their collection. I had heard many great things about Glammed Out Garnet from Barielle, so I picked it up on their last sale. It is a pretty polish- a deep, rich red with some fine red glitter sparkle. What you see in the pictures is two coats, which gave opaque coverage. It is a nice polish and gave me no grief, but I was disappointed that it didn't sparkle as much as I had hoped. I know this isn't China Glaze Ruby Pumps, but I had really wanted something with a nicd amount sparkle when I put it on. I still would recommend this polish, though I would consider layering another red glitter on top of it for sparkle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment