Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hard Candy Beetle

I was having one of those days where I just couldn't get my manicure right. I probably pulled out the polishes for a half a dozen combinations that seemed to be exceptional ideas in my head, but never did come together on the nail. As I was about to give up and just leave my digits naked for the day, I remembered Hard Candy Beetle. This is a very popular polish, for good reason, but sadly, only available Wal-Mart, which I avoid as much as possible. However, the last time I was at Wal-Mart, I decided I could not leave without it, and it made it into my purchases that day.
Beetle is a wonderful duochrome foil that flashes between pink, gold, and an almost olive gold. The application is nearly effortless, leaving very little clean up. The dry time seemed to be fine, and it worn quite well, as it survived a day in the pool and grilling with tip wear hardly noticeable.


Next time you end up in Wal-Mart, I really suggest you check out this $4 beauty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment