Friday, April 6, 2012

Orly Androgynie

Base: OPI Black Onyx
Topped with Orly Androgynie from the 2011/2012 Holiday Soiree collection

I know that I did a mini-review on Androgynie a while back, but I used this for a manicure the other day and had a much better experience- thought it was worth an update!
Androgyine has a base of black jelly and is filled with fine soft gold glitter and larger blue, teal, and hex glitter. The first time I tried it, I was let down because I had trouble getting the glitter on to the nail. This time, I tried turning the bottle upside down for maybe 20 minutes or so before using it. My gosh the difference it made! I was able to get a nice sample of glitter on each nail and was very happy with the overall result.
I'm so glad I gave this polish a second chance!




1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's great t hear! Mine is still untried because I don't want to hate the result. I will try your upside-down method! :)

    ReplyDelete