Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OPI Pirouette My Whistle

OPI Pirouette My Whistle from the Spring 2012 NYC Ballet collection over OPI My Pointe Exactly

Now, the star of the NYC Ballet collection: Pirouette My Whistle! This glitter was the primary reason I was so excited by this collection. This is a clear base packed with white hex glitter and fine silver glitter. I love the white glitter so much! We've seen white glitter being used indie polishes quite a bit and it's received rave reviews, so it is nice to have an easy to find white glitter available to the public.
The pictures feature just one coat of this glitter, but I do have a few recommendations for application... The way I applied it, and was able to get a decent amount of white hex glitter on each nail, was to NOT wipe the excess polish off in the bottle, but instead put a nice glob/dot of polish on the nail, go back on wipe of the excess on the brush, and then spread the dot you put on the nail. I found that if you wiped the brush before you put any polish on the nail you would lose a lot of the larger white hex glitters.
If you find this polish, don't hesitate to purchase! You likely don't have anything like this in your collection and it's a great way to dress up any plain creme or jelly.



0 comments:

Post a Comment