Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pahlish Train Underwater

Every now and then you find a polish that takes your breath a way... You see it, your eyes light up, you pick up the bottle and examine every detail. Pahlish Train Underwater is one of those polishes. The first time I saw it was on a weekend together with friends- I think it was impossible to ignore the drool dripping from my chin, because when a dear friend of mine magically ended up with a second bottle, she was so sweet as to gift it to me.
This polish has blue, purple, silver, and green medium hex glitter with finer blue glitter in a blue jelly base. These pictures show just a single coat over China Glaze Manhunt. I was quite pleased with the texture, since I was able to use a coat of Color Club clear to tame it.
This is an indie polish I can't imagine passing up! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do






0 comments:

Post a Comment