Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Color Club Revvvolution - OPI My Private Jet dupe?

I will admit, I only bought Color Club Revvvolution to try to fill to void left by being unable to obtain a bottle of the much coveted OPI My Private Jet original holographic release. I heard that Revvvolution would fit the bill as it was holographic and that rich deep cacao color that I never was able to find.
Judging Revvvolution on its own merits, it's not a bad polish. If you're looking for that decadent  brown, it certainly has it. If you're trying to find it, it's not that hard and can easily be obtained on eBay or in quite a few retailers that carry Color Club. It has easy application- nearly a single coat polish! But if you're looking for that *bang* in your face holo of the original My Private Jet, well, at least the version I obtained may fall short. It does have a linear holographic quality in the right light, but without that magical rainbow on occasion, I don't know that I would wear it.
Is it a dupe for the original My Private Jet? Yes and no. The color is right, but the holo is not as strong. I took it off without crying, but I might wear it again...





0 comments:

Post a Comment