Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OPI Number One Nemesis

OPI Number One Nemesis from the 2012 Summer The Amazing Spiderman collection

This Summer's Amazing Spiderman collection featured an interesting variety of colors- every thing from soft pinks, to green shatter, deep blues, and, believe it or not, two near dupes for Chanel polishes.
Today, we are featuring one of those near dupes, Number One Nemesis. Number One Nemesis is a near dupe for Chanel's Graphite, which was extremely popular last year. It was surprising for me to see OPI knocking off a higher end polish, like the Chanel brand, but I think it is a big win for budget minded consumers, like myself, who were unwilling to spend $24 on the real thing. Keep in mind, I did say NEAR dupe. Number One Nemesis is graphite gray foil, very similar in pencil lead actually, with just a touch a gold sparkle to it. I believe the gold sparkle warms up the polish and is truly what differentiates it from Graphite.
The pictures below are three coats, and completely opaque. I really like this color- I thought it went well with my mostly black, white, and gray work wardrobe.




0 comments:

Post a Comment