Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Essie No More Film

Essie No More Film from the Spring 2012 Resort Collection

I will admit, I did not pick up this polish when it first released. I had convinced myself it was a dupe to OPI Road House Blues and that I didn't need it.... I was so wrong!
It was NOT a dupe for OPI Road House Blues. As you can see by the picture below, No More Film leans more purple than Road House Blues.

Aside from it not being a dupe, it is one of the most awesome single coat polishes I have ever used. Yes, the pictures below are a single, effortless coat. The consistency of the polish is perfect- not too thick, not too thin, but that wonderful easy to paint consistency that we all dream of.
Essie No More Film is a rich blue leaning purple- a.k.a. 'blurple'- that should be in everyone's stash. I hope you pick this up too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment