Sunday, January 29, 2012

OPI Sand-eralla


Base: Sinful Color Winterberry
Layered with: OPI Sand-eralla from the 2003 It’s Summer for Shore collection
This was the epic, for me, Craigslist find I posted about. As may have seen, she had a rough life. When I found Sand-eralla, it was a goopy, rather dried up mess of a polish, however, with some thinner and patience, I am proud to show you the results today.
Quick note on this polish- it was a black label OPI because of the age. The black label indicates that this before OPI was free of dibutyl phthalate, which occured with the green label change in mid-2006, nor toluene free, which happened in the U.S. around 2007. This polish was also made before the Pro-Wide brush introduction in 2006. I did miss the new brush in application, but for the color, I would have painted with a q-tip if I had to!
This is 2 coats of one of the most beautiful polishes I’ve ever had the chance to play with. Sand-eralla is a lovely lavender linear holo. It the right light, the rainbows just dance on your finger tips- it is incredible! The pictures were not easy to take, but I it was fun finding the perfect light to pull out all the color in the polish. It was so easy to apply with no clean up, and I am happy to report that Seche Vite did not dull the holo effect at all.




Are you a fan of linear holo polish?
What is the most incredible polish you have? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment