Saturday, June 2, 2012

Zoya Myrta

Zoya Mytra from the Summer 2012 Surf collection

I am a big fan of foil finishes- I love how they add some sparkle to your manicure, but remove quite easily when you're done wearing them. The Surf collection is made up of six different foil polishes, and today I bring you Mytra. It is described on their website as a "Warm medium orange coral with red undertone, gold and silver metallic shimmer." In person, it mostly reads as a orange with a hint of coral.
This was such a wonderful to use! I only used two coats to real complete opacity, but if I would have gone a bit thicker, it may only required one. It was so easy to control too- my pictures have no clean up, and I think it's a pretty neat paint job. The only down side, which is no fault of Zoya's, is that it was not a flattering color on me at all.
I am looking forward to trying other colors from this line, but this one just wasn't for me.



2 comments:

  1. Zuza is really pretty. Now I don't know if I should take this off my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only is it pretty but took no effort to apply :) if it works with your skin tone, you should get it :)

      Delete