Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Butter London Knackered

Butter London Knackered from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection

As you've probably noticed, it's not often that I spend more than $8 on any given polish, but darn it if every now and then I don't find someone that blows my mind that is way outside of that budget. Enter Butter London's Knackered...
At $14 MSRP, Butter London is on the pricier end of the polish spectrum. The packaging is quite charming though, the larger rectangular bottle giving a lovely little window into the polish contents. The squared top does come off the top, leaving a much easier to hold 'nub'. The brush was not anything unique, but got the job done without any issues.
Talking specifically about Knackered;This stunning glitter studded duochrome shifts between purple and green- just looking at it in the bottle made my heart sing! It is an extremely sheet polish, though I hear at four coats you can reach decent opacity. I chose to layer this over China Glaze Concrete Catwalk since I am not a fan of visible nail line... or having to do four coats of a color. The pay off on this polish was terrific! Even better, after four days of work including filing and reviewing paperwork and sooo much typing, I hardly even had any tip wear.
I love this polish and would be happy to pay $14 for it any day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment