Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mosaic Lacquer Best Friends

A friend of mine, Jessica, is an indie polish maker- she runs Mosaic Lacquer . She sent me some beauties that  I will be featuring over the next few weeks. Today, I am thrilled to bring you Best Friends.
We know that there is a sea of rainbow glitter out there- OPI Rainbow Connection, Debra Lippmann Happy Birthday, Milani Gem, etc., etc. With some many of these rainbow glitters already out there, you really need something special to make them stand out. I really think Mosaic Lacquer really was able to accomplish this! Between the bright happy primary colors, adorable hearts, and thoughtfulness that went into deciding the ratios of each glitter, she really hit it out of the park.
This assortment of glitter comes in a clear base so you can layer it over anything. Today I am featuring it over China Glaze China Rouge. This is two coats, though I did fish out a few hearts to make sure I had at least one on each nail.
Enjoy and check out her shop!





1 comment:

  1. I would like to see this swatched over a more neutral base. A White or nude, so you can see all those colors and shapes better.

    ReplyDelete